At Aptonet, we expect the quality of our deliverables to meet and exceed our client’s standards and expectations, encompassing architecture, development, integration, implementation, and support.
Common goals and expectations
Our commitment to pure technology execution is demonstrated by high quality code, architecture design, integration, implementation, and support.
Aptonet’s scope-based, pure technology execution are IT professional services encompassing: architecture and design, development, integration, implementation, and support.
The work can be done on-shore in the USA or near-shore (an attractive, cost-effective, timezone-favorable alternative) or a mix of on-shore and near-shore effort.
The nearshore team has excellent communication in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch and German.
The scope-based, pure technology execution professional services are extraordinary services for extraordinary companies.
What is extraordinary about this service?
- Technically experienced development and delivery group that is on the same time table as you (EST) for 5 to 6 hours per day.
- Experienced technical group in Western Europe — competent and proficient engineers — good communicators.
- Fluent in English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
- USA work values, cultural proximity and mindset.
- Easy to communicate with.
- Cost effective service.
Both US-only and global companies with operations in the US and abroad needing accurate IT development services with no surprises and at a reasonable cost will benefit from our services and appreciate our delivery reach, good communication skills, and deliverables.
Our personnel can work 100% on-site, or we can extend a mix of technologists on-site and off-site. Aptonet always has dedicated principal consultants on-site to work with the client management to ensure project requirements are being met, and to ensure that the deliverables and technical execution is of the highest quality.
Cost effective. Try us. Let us pleasantly surprise you.
Information Security Assurance
Each organization and each component can have specific requirements. Aptonet will adapt to the needs and preferred method of our clients.
All work is performed on the client systems and is therefore transparent to our client. Aptonet will not allow work to be performed outside of the boundaries of the security set up of our clients.
Aptonet laptops and desktop computers will follow the same security restrictions as our client, who provides constraints on how the equipment is to be used.
BIG Data/Warehousing, ETL and Business Intelligence Solutions
- IBM InfoSphere
- Oracle Exadata, Exalytics, Advanced Analytics, OBIEE Endeca
Database Development, Administration and Management
- DB2 LUW and z/OS
- Microsoft SQL Server
Web and Services Frameworks
- Microsoft – Sharepoint, ServiceStack, DotNetNuke
- Java – Play!, Spring, Spring 2, Hibernate
- Objective C
- Advanced SQL
- Microsoft based (Full .NET stack – rich GUI and all web based technologies)
- Java based (All core technologies in plain Java, J2EE and Java2D)
- Unix scripting
- Python, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, HTML5/CSS3, JSON and web.2 technologies
- Sencha mobility development
- PHP (ZEND, YII, Laravel)
Enterprise Application Integration and System Architecture
- Architecture, design, data modeling, relational, spacial and multi-dimensional
- UML – artifacts, requirements gathering and validation
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle Tuxedo
- IBM WebSphere
- Infosphere MDM
- Microsoft BizTalk & Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- ESB architectures (Multicast and non-multicast such as a JMS server)
- Unix – AIX
- Linux – Ubuntu, Red Hat, OpenSuse (MicroFocus)
- Apple – OSX, iOS